1. The flame rating of the case material is ___ minimum. The suitability of this flame rating and the need for an enclosure shall be determined in the end-use application.Additional Conditions of Acceptability may be included in the Recognition Report available from the manufacturer.
2. These batteries are rated for ___ V, ___ Ah capacity. A performance investigation to determine the suitability of these ratings [has/has not] been conducted.
3. These batteries have flame arrester vents or pressure relief vents that comply with the applicable requirements of UL 1989. "Standby Batteries"; no additional performance investigation has been conducted on these batteries.
4. These batteries have not been investigated for ambient temperatures in excess of ___°C. The suitability of these batteries at temperatures exceeding ___°C shall be determined in the end-use application.
ISO9001:2000 + AS9100B(pdf)
Battery Technical Manual (pdf) -
Battery Transportation Info -
Technical Bulletin - Acid Volume - Home Page - Site Map - Aircraft Batteries - Solar Batteries
- Racing Batteries - AGM Battery Directory
Business Hours - Upcoming Events / Trade Shows - Contact Us
Lifeline Batteries are UL listed.
The Best Batteries You Can Aquire!|
LIFELINE AGM MARINE BATTERIES
LIFELINE AGM RV BATTERIES
USCG Approved, UL Listed, Navy Mil-Spec, and CE approved.
Lifeline Batteries Inc;
292 E Arrow Highway, San Dimas, CA 91773
P: 909-599-7816 | F: 909-599-0596